Wearers of masks in general are endangering their own health by recycling poisonous Co2, but cloth masks in particular are even more dangerous to the wearer, who is up to 13 times more likely to contract a virus according to a study published in the BMJ:
The rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm, with the rate of ILI statistically significantly higher in the cloth mask arm (relative risk (RR)=13.00, 95% CI 1.69 to 100.07) compared with the medical mask arm. Cloth masks also had significantly higher rates of ILI compared with the control arm. An analysis by mask use showed ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) were significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group. Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%.
Sounds counterintuitive, right? Well, there's a very simple and logical reason why masks can increase susceptibility to a virus infection.
Our bodies and our environment is full of viruses and every time we inhale and exhale, with our without a mask, we are inhaling and exhaling viruses. Anything below an N99 respirator, which virtually no one is wearing, will not prevent the transmission of a virus and there are around a hundred studies that back this claim. This, in and of itself, means that masks offer little to no benefit to the wearer or those around them with regard to virus transmission. Game over, right there, but it gets even worse.
Viruses love warm, humid environments and masks create just such an environment right next to our face, kind of like wearing a little virus factory that's just waiting for some inventory before it ramps up production. Although this problem exists with surgical masks, it is amplified with cloth masks because they remain warm and damp longer, thus creating a perfect breeding ground for viruses. All that's necessary is for a virus to come in contact with the mask, either from you or someone else, and the factory is in business creating a higher concentration of virus cells that would otherwise not occur without a mask.
You already have the tool necessary to combat viruses. It's called your immune system. All you have to do is keep it healthy by eating decent food and getting some exercise and sun. If you need a boost, try high-dose vitamin C (several grams per hour for an adult) along with some D3 and Zinc.
Reasons why you should NOT wear a mask:
- Multiple studies show that mask wearers may be more susceptible to a virus infection.
- Nothing below a properly fitted N99 mask, including a surgical N95 mask, can prevent the transmission of a virus, and virtually no one is wearing one.
- All masks, regardless of type, create a cavity between the mask and the wearer where exhaled poisonous carbon dioxide gas collects and is recycled. This can cause a reduced oxygen level in the blood, neurological damage, dizziness, headaches, fatigue and present a danger to others, such as when driving while wearing a mask.
- Studies suggest that both surgical and cloth masks act as an incubation ground for viruses.
- There is evidence that masks are causing what some dentists call "mask mouth" which can range from extremely sour breath to dental problems in patients with no history of prior issues.
- There is evidence to suggest that re-breathing viruses due to mask wearing can cause the virus to enter the brain and cause neurological damage.
A few quotes from healthcare professionals:
"Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS! They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus [...]" -- U.S. Surgen General (source)
"By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain." -- Russell Blaylock, MD (source)
"The level of stupidity going on here is amazing." -- Michael Levitt, biophysicist, professor of structural biology, Nobel laureate, Stanford University (source)
"[Surgical masks/cloth face coverings] Will not protect the wearer against airborne transmissible infectious agents due to loose fit and lack of seal or inadequate filtration." -- OSHA, COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (source)
"There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles." -- Denis G. Rancourt, Ph.D, Researcher, Ontario Civil Liberties Association (ocla.ca) (source)
"We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection." -- New England Journal of Medicine (source)
"It’s all bullshit […] It’s all exaggerated. It’s an acute respiratory disease with minimal mortality […] Why has the whole world been destroyed?" -- Dr Alexander Myasnikov, Russia's head of coronavirus information (source)
- A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers | BMJ Open
- Carbon dioxide re-breathing with close fitting face respirator masks - PubMed
- Coronavirus (COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2) news and resources – index – 12Bytes.org
- Dentists Warn Of Harmful 'Mask Mouth' Disease
- Mask Facts - The Model Health Show
- Surgical Mask vs N95 Respirator for Preventing Influenza Among Health Care Workers: A Randomized Trial - PubMed
- The Science and History of Masks in Medicine - The Model Health Show - BitChute