Tony Heller on the insanity of global warming alarmism - Jerm Warfare
Tony Heller is a scientist and software engineer, and runs RealClimateScience.com, in which he analyses climate change claims and debunks propaganda and alarmism using historical data and trends.
I’ve spoken to a few great minds, such as solar physicist Valentina Zharkova and Greenpeace cofounder Patrick Moore, and the reality is that, as Tony reiterates,
- humans do not influence Earth’s climate in any meaningful way;
- climate change has occurred for millennia;
- there is no evidence of significant sea-level rise;
- extreme weather has not been all that extreme over the last century;
- the Arctic and Antarctic are doing fine; and
- the climate change narrative has nothing to do with climate change, and everything to do with fear and control and taxation.