It is well known that the Nazis were technologically advanced relative to the allies, however it is disputed as to how advanced they actually were. Were they developing secret weaponry in the form of 'flying saucers'? There is some evidence to suggest that there was indeed such a program which raises the question of where the technology originated.
Following are miscellaneous blog posts in the History category on 12bytes.org.
- Video: David Irving on the "gas chamber" at Auschwitz main camp August 13, 2019
- World War II Nazi UFO's? August 7, 2019
- OSS Chief William Donovan – the man who ordered Patton's death? June 17, 2019
- JFK Assassination: Part 2 – The Organizers (video) | Farsight Institute June 15, 2019
- Adolf Hitler: Bolshevik & Zionist w/ Christopher Jon Bjerknes (video) June 11, 2019
- Yet another 'holocaust survivor': Ruzena Levy June 9, 2019
- No, not all Jews stick together – a case in point June 5, 2019
- The Old Order Is Falling by Brother Nathanael Kapner June 5, 2019
- Help! I'm at that point where… May 22, 2019
- Dick and Daz do Dallas: Multiple sniper teams hit JFK? (video) May 15, 2019
- New article: Commentary on a study of Jewish holocaust knowledge and awareness in the U.S. April 24, 2019
- Russia Insider: Did Israel Kill Both Kennedy Brothers? April 23, 2019
- Video: Ernst Zündel & David Irving (1994) April 12, 2019
- The Holocaust Testimonies You DIDN'T Hear (video by Eric Hunt) April 11, 2019
- A Celebration of the Jewish People (video) March 9, 2019
- New article: Harvey's Holocaust (1-Dec-2018) December 1, 2018
- Content updates, 29-Nov-2018 November 29, 2018
- Syria and the rest of the mess in the middle east April 16, 2018
- Video: The Day that Amazon Killed History March 29, 2018
- Exclusive: Sliding Doors And Sugar Cubes – The story of a girl growing up in 1945 occupied Doetinchem February 6, 2018
- Ursula Haverbeck and the holocaust (video) May 17, 2015
- The Ever Expanding Article Of Extermination December 29, 2014
- JFK Assassination – The Israeli Connection November 24, 2014
- The Day Israel Attacked America November 24, 2014
The assassin recounted that OSS Chief William Donovan had ordered the killing on the grounds that Patton had "gone crazy," becoming a major threat to American national interests. Around this same time, a military counter-intelligence field agent began encountering credible reports of a planned assassination plot against Patton and attempted to warn his superiors, including Donovan; not only were his warnings disregarded, but he was repeatedly threatened, and at one point, even placed under arrest. It seems clear that Donovan's orders came from his superiors, either in the White House or elsewhere.
The motivation may or may not have ultimately had a foreign origin. Over the last twenty years, scholars such as John Earl Haynes and Harvey Klehr have exhaustively demonstrated that during the 1930s and 1940s a large network of Communist spies had gained enormous influence in the uppermost reaches of the American government. Indeed, Wilcox carefully documents how the OSS itself had been heavily infiltrated at the highest levels by elements of the Soviet NKVD, and that during this particular period, the two intelligence organizations were in an ambiguous quasi-partnership, with Donovan being especially eager to curry political favor with the pro-Soviet elements near the top of the U.S. government.
The Farsight Institute just released the second and, presumably, the last video of their John F. Kennedy assassination remote viewing project. The video is titled, JFK Assassination: Part 2 – The Organizers and, as the title suggests, it focuses on the planners of the assassination.
For those who are not aware of what remote viewing is, or who question it's validity, a little research will confirm that it is indeed a real thing that apparently got its start, in the U.S. anyway, at the Standford Research Institute (SRI). The project lasted several years and drew funding from the U.S. intelligence community, including the CIA, a representative of which worked closely with the project and it's founder, Harold E. Puthoff.
From the video description:
The assassination of John F. Kennedy remains one of the most controversial events in world history. Now, for the first time ever, two of the planet's most experienced remote viewers, Dick Allgire and Daz Smith, combine talents in one of the most important projects ever conducted at The Farsight Institute. The Farsight Institute is the leading venue for large public projects involving remote viewing as it is done using methodologies that are derived from those used by the U.S. military for espionage purposes. Now we focus those methodologies on targets that reveal what has been hidden from so many for so long.
Part 1 of this remote-viewing documentary deals with the shooters who did the actual killing. Part 2 describes those who organized that assassination.
Spoiler alert: Dick Allgire draws images of two key players in the assassination and provides details that indicate they may be Lee Harvey Oswald and J. Edgar Hoover, former director of the FBI. The likenesses and descriptions of the two men are uncanny. The man resembling Hoover appears to have been involved in the planning and/or the coverup and is described as a very evil man who holds a lot of secrets, while the one resembling Oswald is described as feeling very confused, distressed and alone. Dick also thinks that the Oswald-like character spoke a second language (he spoke Russian), was a spy, and worked for Naval intelligence, all of which fits with what is suspected about Oswald. Dick thinks the men did not know each other personally.
Daz Smith describes a meeting with two groups who seem to be planning something very secret. The one group seems to be local and didn't have to travel far to conduct the meeting, while the other group, which seems to be subservient to the first group, had to travel much further which begs the question of whether they crossed an ocean to get there.