Vaccines – What You Need To Know: The New Gold Rush is the second article to be published in this series which explores the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
Today i published the first article in a series regarding the safety and efficacy of vaccines. The article, Vaccines – What You Need To Know, is an introduction to the series which contains several popular myths that the healthcare industry, the government and the media have constructed in an effort to disinform the public and keep the billion-dollar money machine rolling.
The articles to be published will rely heavily on available evidence, including many studies, and will present a picture of the healthcare industry that many people are totally unaware of.
To be notified of future publications in this series, please subscribe. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
"The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness." — Dr. Richard Horton, Editor in Chief of The Lancet, one of the worlds most respected, peer-reviewed medical journals, 2015 (source)
Those who challenge widely held and long standing beliefs often face harsh criticism, personal attacks and ostracization. The adult ego and entrenched belief systems, even among those within the scientific and medical communities, can by themselves stifle relevant discussion and prevent further and necessary research. Far more worrying is the immense influence the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry has upon the scientific community, medical schooling, government policy and public perception. What the general public may perceive as scientifically valid information is often little more than thinly disguised propaganda disseminated by those having a vested interest in obtaining a particular result.
If you surmise that i am one of those "anti-vaccine" people, your assessment is not accurate, nor is it generally true that the plethora of scientists, healthcare professionals and parents who question the safety and efficacy of vaccines, are anti-vaccine; many are simply pro-safe vaccines. The government and the mainstream media use terms like "anti-vaxer" in an attempt to marginalize the rapidly growing number of professionals and parents who challenge the status quo, as though there are only two kinds of people who hold an opinion on vaccines; the right-think type who postulate that all vaccines are safe, and the wrong-think type who postulate that all vaccines are dangerous and must be avoided. The safety and efficacy of vaccines and the vaccination programs in the United States and elsewhere is not a binary one, nor by any stretch of the imagination is the science settled as the public is led to believe. Science is never settled, it is an ongoing process of discovery.
I would like to state up front that although i am highly critical of western medicine, i am less critical of the front line physicians who i believe are largely well Intentioned and genuinely concerned with the welfare of their patients. The problem is not the ethics of the doctor as much as it is the money wall that the pharmaceutical industry creates between the doctor and safer healthcare solutions. One cannot accurately access the issue of vaccine safety, nor the healthcare system in general, without understanding the tremendous influence that the pharmaceutical industry has upon the aforementioned institutions. Having studied a wide array of politically sensitive topics for many years, corruption is not a subject i'm foreign to, however the shear scale of blatant corruption and obscene criminality that exists within the healthcare system in the United States and elsewhere is impressive, even to me. The reader must account for this when considering any study published by the FDA, the CDC, pharmaceutical companies, or other vested interests, as well as the advice offered by their doctor since the education doctors receive is filtered through these heavily corrupt institutions.
Not all science is bad science, but not all science is sound science either and the trend seems to be getting worse as for-profit corporations, lobbyists and politics gain more influence in the field of science. Politics and greed are major forces which underlie virtually all of our primary institutions and to think for a moment that the healthcare industry has remained free of corruption, or even largely free of corruption, is a mistake of epic proportions. Raking in approximately $24 billion annually, and afforded blanket liability protection by the U.S. government, the vaccine industry is an incredibly lucrative one and where there is money there is greed. This is one reason for the dramatic increase in the number of vaccines a child is subjected to today (approximately 70 injections as of this writing). Meanwhile the overall health of the population, at least in the U.S., is experiencing a sharp decline.
Following are some of the popular claims regarding vaccines. Evidence to support the responses will be provided in this series of articles.
CLAIM: The science is settled.
RESPONSE: Science is never settled. Science is a constantly evolving process of discovery and revision. Furthermore, the profession of science is not at all immune from corruption or bias by vested interests with billions of dollars at stake. Evidence of corruption in science can clearly be seen in the cherry-picking of studies for publication where studies that produce a result which is favorable to a vested interest are published in far greater number than those which are not. One example is an anti-depressant for which there were 38 favorable studies and 36 negative. Of these, 37 of the positive studies were published verses only 3 of the negative studies and this is hardly an isolated case.
CLAIM: Vaccines are safe.
RESPONSE: Though there are multiple vectors from which to attack this claim, perhaps the most obvious is to question why, if it were true, the U.S. government has provided vaccine manufactures with blanket liability protection through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program which, as of this writing, has paid out approximately $40 billion dollars since its inception in 1988. Another problem with this claim is that parents, patients and physicians are typically not well educated regarding vaccines, their ingredients and potential side-effects. This lack of knowledge has led some researchers to estimate that only approximately 1% of vaccine attributable injuries are reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a resources which some doctors are not even aware of. As a result of this disturbing lack of knowledge, parents of children who suffer immediate and sometimes serious problems after receiving one or more vaccines are typically told that the reaction is normal, or a coincidence, or simply that the reaction cannot possibly be attributed to vaccines.
CLAIM: Vaccines save lives.
RESPONSE: This claim is far less concrete than the public is led to believe. There are many factors to be considered, including side-effects, virus propagation through live virus vaccines, herd immunity verses natural immunity, the latter of which is compromised as a direct result of vaccines, and many others which will be explored in this series of articles.
CLAIM: Unvaccinated people spread disease.
RESPONSE: Many outbreaks in cases where live virus vaccines were administered can be attributed to people who were fully vaccinated against the disease being spread. This can be seen in the cases of the polio, smallpox and measles vaccines for example. It is also alarming that some of those who are ardently pro-vaccine use this as an argument to support compulsory vaccination, as though the right of a parent to make decisions regarding their children's welfare should be excised.
CLAIM: Mercury has been removed from vaccines.
RESPONSE: As of the 2018-2019 season, thimerosal, an organomercurial compound, is present in all of the multi-dose influenza vaccines, as well as in several others, though primarily in trace amounts. Mercury is extremely neurotoxic and no studies have ever been sanctioned by the CDC regarding the safety of thimerosal when injected into the bloodstream.
CLAIM: There is no link between vaccines and autism.
RESPONSE: Even if you consider only studies published by the CDC, there is indeed evidence that vaccines can and have caused neurological damage, including problems which appear on the autism spectrum. When you consider a larger body of evidence, the link becomes more concrete. This is not to say that vaccines necessarily cause autism, but rather that there appears to be a statistically significant link between the two.
CLAIM: Dr. William Thompson, the CDC whistle-blower, is a fraud.
RESPONSE: While Dr. Thompson has certainly been professionally, personally and persistently attacked, no one has creditably refuted the results of his work regarding an association between the MMR vaccine and an increased rate of autism in African-American boys when the vaccine is administered at a very young age. By the way, Dr. Thompson is not anti-vaccine as he is painted by the media, nor did he ever state that vaccines cause autism. Dr. Thompson simply exposed the fact that the CDC manipulated and destroyed data in order to downplay a statistically significant link between the MMR vaccine and autism in African-American boys. As a result of his findings, Dr. Thompson simply recommended that the MMR vaccine be administered at a later age when the risk of developing autism was less significant.
CLAIM: Dr. Andrew Wakefield is a fraud.
RESPONSE: The Wakefield peer-reviewed Lancet paper was published along with 12 of his highly creditable colleagues. Are they all frauds too? Furthermore, the UK General Medical Council overturned the findings of misconduct against Dr. Wakefield in 2012 and this was later acknowledged by the Lancet. It appears that the National Institutes of Health, who has published well over 100 articles and papers referring to Dr. Wakefield, several of which are highly critical, has failed to acknowledge the findings of the UK High Court and as of February, 2018, 6 years after Wakefield was exonerated, there is no mention of the councils findings on his Wikipedia page.
CLAIM: All of the anti-vaccine rhetoric started with Dr. Andrew Wakefield.
RESPONSE: The controversy regarding the safety and efficacy of vaccines dates back to the mid 1800s and the live virus smallpox vaccine which caused a large number of deaths and spread the disease further. Though the contributions of Dr. Wakefield are not trivial, his work is a blip on an immensely larger radar.
CLAIM: The rise in the rate of autism is due to changes in the diagnostic criteria and increased public awareness.
RESPONSE: If the first part of that statement were true, we should have seen a sudden spike in the rate of autism cases shortly after the diagnostic criteria was altered, after which the curve should have normalized, however we are instead seeing an exponential rise with no ceiling in sight. It appears there were no changes to the diagnostic criteria between 1994 and 2013, yet the rate of autism continued to skyrocket during that time. According to the CDC, the number of autistic children in 2002 was 1 in 150 and just 10 years later it was 1 in 68. A study by the National Center for Health Statistics put the number at 1 in 35 for 2016 and the rate is expected by some to climb to 1 in 2 or 3 by 2025. As for the second part of the claim, the public doesn't define diagnostic criteria.
index of articles in the Vaccines – What You Need To Know series thus far
much more to come
There are several more articles in the publishing queue for this series. Please subscribe to be notified of updates.
Video: Understanding Big Pharma's Propaganda Machine (2016) by Ben Swann
Pharmaceutical advertising has inundated all forms of popular media including television, print, radio, internet, billboards and direct mailing, however this was not always the case. In the 2011 article, Direct-to-Consumer Pharmaceutical Advertising (DCPA), on the National Institutes of Health website, we get a glimpse of what preceded the explosion of direct-to-consumer drug advertising:
During the 1980s, the political climate in the U.S. became more favorable to the pharmaceutical industry. In addition, a cultural shift occurred that caused patients to start actively participating in medical decision-making with their health care providers. In response to both of these changes, an increase in DTCPA occurred. In 1981, Merck ran the first direct-to-consumer (DTC) print advertisement for its new antipneumococcal vaccine, Pneumovax (pneumococcal vaccine polyvalent) in Reader's Digest.
The pharmaceutical industry spends billions of dollars annually on direct-to-consumer advertising which is permitted only in the U.S. and three other countries according to Wikipedia. That it is permitted at all raises serious ethical concerns for many, including some healthcare professionals. Consumers who may never research a drug beyond the boundaries of an advertisement, are running to their doctors in record numbers asking for specific brand-name drugs to treat real or perceived health issues without possessing the necessary knowledge as to whether their drug of choice is even applicable, much less whether it's the best treatment available for the problem they may be experiencing. Compounding the problem is the fact that some doctors prescribe drugs based largely on the patients choice. From the 2014 article, Patient requests for specific drugs have major impact on prescribing, reports study, on the ScienceDaily website, we read:
Patient requests for specific medications — including requests for brand-name drugs spurred by direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising — have a substantial impact on doctors' prescribing decisions, suggests a study in the April issue of Medical Care. The journal ispublished by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a part of Wolters Kluwer Health.[…]
The findings add to concerns over the potential safety and economic impact of prescription drug requests driven by DTC advertising. The United States is one of only two countries that permit DTC advertising — familiar to television viewers as "Ask Your Doctor" ads — for prescription drugs.
The following is an excerpt from a 2006 article on National Institutes for Health website, A History of Drug Advertising: The Evolving Roles of Consumers and Consumer Protection:
The increased use of mass media advertising for prescription drugs has been controversial. Opponents of DTCA argue that it misleads consumers into taking costly prescription drugs that they do not need and that in seeking to sell products, pharmaceutical marketers turn normal human experiences with things like hair loss or shyness into diseases (Angell 2004, 123–26; Mintzes 2002).
Predictably, the sales of prescription drugs has skyrocketed as a result of direct-to-consumer advertising. Are drug ads the new form of healthcare education for consumers?
incentivize me baby!
Pediatricians have the potential to rake in a substantial amount of money through various vaccine incentive programs. From the 2016 Performance Recognition Program by Blue Cross Blue Shield we learn that doctors are paid $400 for each vaccinated child meeting the 'Combo 10' requirement, meaning that the child has received the following vaccinations: 4 DTaP, 3 IPV, 1 MMR, 1 VZV, 3 HiB, 3 Hepatitis B, 4 PCV, 1 HepA, 2 or 3 RV and 2 Influenza vaccinations. According to a 1999 study published on the National Institutes of Health website, Size and age-sex distribution of pediatric practice: a study from Pediatric Research in Office Settings, the average pediatrician has 1,546 patients which equates to potential earnings of $618,400 and this is only for the 'Combo 10' vaccine incentive program. According to a 2014 article, How Many Patients Should A Primary Care Physician Care For? in MedCity News, the actual number of patients a doctor has is much higher, often exceeding 2,500. In an example given in the Blue Cross Blue Shield incentives document, we see that 'Dr. A' earned a total of $7,000 in a single year for 10 of the BC/BS incentive programs in addition to the one for vaccinations.
Following are some selected resources regarding the safety and efficacy of vaccines.
- National Vaccine Information Center
- S.A.N.E. Vax, Inc.
- Stephanie Seneff
- The Alliance for Natural Health
- Vaxxed (official website)
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System | VAERS
- World Mercury Project
studies / papers
- A History of Drug Advertising: The Evolving Roles of Consumers and Consumer Protection | National Institutes of Health
- Autism: A Unique Form of Mercury Poisoning | SafeMinds
- Detection of measles virus RNA in urine specimens from vaccine recipients | Journal of Clinical Microbiology
- Estimated Prevalence of Children With Diagnosed Developmental Disabilities in the United States, 2014–2016 | National Center for Health Statistics
- Exposure to Mercury and Aluminum in Early Life: Developmental Vulnerability as a Modifying Factor in Neurologic and Immunologic Effects | National Institutes of Health
- Influenza Infection and Vaccination During Pregnancy and Risk of Autism | The JAMA Network
- L'affaire Wakefield: Shades of Dreyfus & BMJ's Descent into Tabloid Science | AHRP
- Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6- to 12-year-old U.S. children | CMSRI
- Poul Thorsen – Fugitive Researcher | World Mercury Project
- Review of the United States universal varicella vaccination program: Herpes zoster incidence rates, cost-effectiveness, and vaccine efficacy based primarily on the Antelope Valley Varicella Active Surveillance Project data | Elsevier
- Safety of thimerosal-containing vaccines: a two-phased study of computerized health maintenance organization databases | National Institutes of Health
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness, 2005-2017 | CDC
- The FDA and the Case of Ketek | New England Journal of Medicine
- The relationship between tics, OC, ADHD and autism symptoms: A cross-disorder symptom analysis in Gilles de la Tourette syndrome patients and their family members | National Institutes of Health
- Thimerosal exposure and increased risk for diagnosed tic disorder in the United States: a case-control study | National Institutes of Health
- Thimerosal exposure in early life and neuropsychological outcomes 7-10 years later | National Institutes of Health
- Thimerosal exposure in infants and developmental disorders: a retrospective cohort study in the United kingdom does not support a causal association | National Institutes of Health
- Vaccine Delays, Refusals, and Patient Dismissals: A Survey of Pediatricians | National Institutes of Health
- 2016 Annual Report (annual "funding" report for Every Child By Two (ECBT)
- 2016 Performance Recognition Program | Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 2018 Combined Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents Aged 18 Years or Younger, United States | CDC
- 49 Doses PosterB | NVIC
- About the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program | U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration
- Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule | CDC
- Immunization Schedules for Healthcare Professionals | CDC
- Package Insert – Fluvirin | FDA
- Thimerosal and Vaccines | FDA
- Toxicity of ethylmercury (and Thimerosal): a comparison with methylmercury | National Institutes of Health
- Vaccine Effectiveness – How Well Does the Flu Vaccine Work? | CDC
- Vaccines 101: Information for WIC Staff (2018 Edition) | Every Child By Two
- Vaccine Injury Compensation Data | U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration
- Vaccine Injury Compensation Reports | TreasuryDirect
- Walker-Smith v General Medical Council  EWHC 503 (Admin) (07 March 2012) | England and Wales High Court
- 1 in 36: ASD Rate Set a New Record High in 2016 | Age of Autism
- America's Vaccine Civil War: Baylor Doctor Attacks Mothers of Vaccine Damaged Children in Attempt to Silence Them | Vaccine Impact
- Agent Orange, Corporatism, Government, Coleen Boyle…. and Autism? | Age of Autism
- Autism Rates across the Developed World | Focus For Health
- Autism Spectrum Disorder | National Institute of Mental Health
- Big Pharma and Big Profits: The Multibillion Dollar Vaccine Market | Global Research
- Big Pharma Owns The Corporate Media, But Americans Are Waking Up And Fighting Back | The Ring of Fire Network
- Big pharmaceutical companies are spending far more on marketing than research | The Washington Post
- BMJ Editor Rattled By Pic of Andrew Wakefield with Trump | Autism Investigated
- Cancer, Simian Virus 40 (SV40), and Polio Vaccine Fact Sheet | CDC (original article was removed from the CDC website)
- CDC Admits 98 Million Americans Received Polio Vaccine Contaminated With Cancer Virus | REALfarmacy.com
- CDC — Corruption, Conflicts of Interest and Incompetence | Dr. Mercola
- CDC – Influenza (Flu) | Q & A: Thimerosal-Containing Influenza Vaccine | CDC
- CDC Data Manipulation Exposed: Four Years Later | Brian S. Hooker, Ph.D., P.E.
- CDC vaccine scientist who downplayed links to autism indicted by DOJ in alleged fraud scheme | CDC
- Childhood Cancers, Autism and Environmental Toxins | World Mercury Project
- Corporate Crime in the Pharmaceutical Industry by John Braithwaite
- Countering False Vaccine Safety Claims | World Mercury Project
- CU researchers find one in five pediatricians dismiss families for refusing vaccines | Science News
- Deadly Medicines and Organised Crime: How Big Pharma has Corrupted Healthcare by Peter Gøtzsche (review) | Project Muse
- Death and disability following HPV vaccination | vaccine-injury.info
- Direct-to-Consumer Pharmaceutical Advertising | National Institutes of Health
- Dissolving Illusions – "Authoritative" Medical Information Sources Are Corrupted | AHRP
- Dispelling Myths Regarding the Use of Thimerosal in Vaccines | World Mercury Project
- Dr. Mack's presentation to the CDC June 19-20, 2002 | Vaccination Liberation
- Dr. Wakefield Threatened Vaccine Gold Mine | From Hell To Veins
- Drug Maker Aegerion Agrees to Plead Guilty; Will Pay More Than $35 Million to Resolve Criminal Charges and Civil False Claims Allegations | Department of Justice
- Estimating Seasonal Influenza-Associated Deaths in the United States | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC
- Faulty Dengue Vaccine Resulting in Deaths and Increased Diseases in Philippines Seeks FDA Approval for U.S. Market | Health Impact News
- FDA's Lies, Fraud And Corruption | Catherine Frompovich
- Find Out How Much Big Pharma Drug Companies Are Paying Your Doctor | IFLScience
- Flu Shots, Fosamax and Pharmaceutical Fakery | Transcend Media Service
- Gardasil Vaccine Likely To Be Biggest Medical Scandal Of All Time – According To Former Merck Doctor | Inquisitr
- "Herd Immunity.� The flawed science and failures of mass vaccination, Suzanne Humphries, MD | International Medical Council on Vaccination
- History of Vaccine Schedule | VacTruth.com
- How Many Patients Should A Primary Care Physician Care For? | MedCity News
- How Much Money Do Pediatricians Really Make From Vaccines? | Wellness And Equality
- How Plumbing (Not Vaccines) Eradicated Disease | organic lifestyle
- How the Vaccine Schedule in the U.S. Has Evolved Since the 1950s | The Truth About Vaccines
- Human medical experimentation in the United States: The shocking true history of modern medicine and psychiatry (1833-1965) | NaturalNews.com
- Immunization Programs | lawbrain.com
- Italy's Struggling Economy Has World's Healthiest People | Bloomberg
- Mass Sterilization of Millions of African Girls through Tetanus Vaccine Scandal Broadens as Kenyan Laboratory Attacked | Health Impact News
- Mercury, Vaccines and the CDC's Worst Nightmare | World Mercury Project
- Most editors of top medical journals receive industry payments | Retraction Watch
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program | U.S. Health Resources & Services Administration
- New Evidence of Ongoing Corruption and Scientific Misconduct at CDC | Conquer Fear and Live Free!
- New look at antidepressant suicide risks from infamous trial | New Scientist
- Offline: What is medicine's 5 sigma? | The Lancet
- One Lie Two Many: From Vietnam to Vaccines, the CDC is Exposed for a Second Time in the New Book Vaccine Whistleblower | Age of Autism
- Patient requests for specific drugs have major impact on prescribing, reports study | ScienceDaily
- Pediatric Doctor Pleads Guilty to Illegally Targeting Teens for Cholesterol Drug Trials | Health Impact News
- Pediatricians Refusing to Treat Anti-Vaccine Families | Healthline
- Public Health Statement: Mercury | ATSDR
- RhoGam Shot: Big Pharma Profit Ploy | The Healthy Home Economist
- Shocking Video: US Advisory Committee Approves Vaccine After Admitting It Has No Safety Testing | Collective Evolution
- Single-Payer & Interlocking Directorates | FAIR
- Smallpox – The Best Defense | Health 101
- Sanofi updates information on dengue vaccine | Sanofi
- Studies that the CDC Claims Exonerate Thimerosal… and Why They Don't | World Mercury Project
- Tamiflu Again Linked to Extreme Adverse Reactions | The Vaccine Reaction
- Teen Girl Develops Leukemia After Gardasil Vaccine – Life Back to Near Normal After Mother Gives Her Cannabis Oil | Health Impact News
- The CDC's fictional flu death stats and Tamiflu's lethal side effects | Health Nut News
- The CDC has just published a seismic study linking spontaneous abortions in women to flu vaccines | World Mercury Project
- The Development of the Immunization Schedule | History of Vaccines
- The history of the discovery of the cigarette–lung cancer link: evidentiary traditions, corporate denial, global toll | Tobacco Control
- The Lancet Acknowledges Dr. Andrew Wakefield Is Cleared | Autism Investigated
- The Medical Time Bomb of Immunization Against Disease | Robert S. Mendelsohn, M.D.
- The MMR vaccine and autism: Sensation, refutation, retraction, and fraud | National Institutes of Health
- The Pharmaceutical Industry's Role in U.S. Medical Education | in-Training
- The Real Reasons Autism Rates Are Up in the U.S. | Scientific American
- The Vaccine Program: Betrayal of Public Trust & Institutional Corruption | World Mercury Project
- Thimerosal History | World Mercury Project
- Trump's top health official traded tobacco stock while leading anti-smoking efforts | POLITICO
- Twenty-Five Years of Pharmaceutical Industry Criminal and Civil Penalties: 1991 Through 2015 | Public Citizen
- Unvaccinated Children Have Much Lower Rates of Chronic Illness | World Mercury Project
- Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker? | Health Impact News
- Vaccination | Suzanne Humphries, MD
- Dirty Vaccines: New Study Reveals Prevalence of Contaminants | The National Health Federation
- Vaccine Product Approval Process | FDA
- Vaccine Safety & Big Pharma Issues | Vaxxed
- U.S. court pays $6 million to Gardasil victims | Washington Times
- The Smallpox Vaccine Was No Silver Bullet | The Vaccine Reaction
- Throwback Thursday: When Doctors Prescribed 'Healthy' Cigarette Brands | Adweek
- U.S. Government Withholds Vaccine Injury Data: Rolls Out "Vaccine Confidence Plan� Instead | Health Impact News
- Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism | Huffington Post
- Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Compensated through Vaccine Court | Vaccine Impact
- Vaccine McCarthyism. What If the Vaccine Paradigm Itself Is Deliberately Flawed? | Global Research
- What Causes Autism | National Autism Association
- When was the link between smoking and cancer established? | The Guardian
lectures / interviews
- Brian Hooker – High Times at the CDC: Sex, Lies and Audiotape | AutismOne Media
- CDC Corruption & Crickets in the Media | Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
- Dissecting the CDC Whistleblower Documents: A Study in Corruption (2016) | Dr. Brian Hooker, AutismOne Media
- Dr. Suzanne Humphries on Gardasil (video)
- Bought (2015) (IMDB) | Jeff Hays
- Direct Order (2003) (IMDB) | Scott Miller
- Dissecting the CDC Whistleblower Documents: A Study in Corruption – Dr. Brian Hooker
- Manufactured Crisis – HPV, Hype & Horror (2018) (TMDB) | Alliance for Natural Health
- Sacrificial Virgins: Part 1: Not for the greater good, Part 2: – Pain and suffering, Part 3: – A penny for your pain (2017) (IMDB) | Immunity Resource Foundation
- Selective Hearing: Brian Deer and The GMC (2009) | Martin J Walker
- Shots In The Dark: Silence on Vaccine (2009) (TMDB) | Lina B. Moreco
- Silent Epidemic: The Untold Story of Vaccines (2013) (TMDB) | Gary Null
- The Truth About Vaccines – Episode 1: Robert F. Kennedy Jr Interview, Smallpox Vaccine (2017) | The Truth About Vaccines
- Trace Amounts: Ethyl Mercury (2014) (TMDB) | Eric Gladen
- Unhealthiest State Has the Best Vaccination Rate: Offit's Orwellian Logic Fails to Connect the Dots () |
- You Won't Believe What They Admitted on the News in 1971… () |
- Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe (2016)
- Big Pharma Manipulates Physicians and Corrupts "Best Practices" (2016) | Ben Swann
- Flu Shots During Pregnancy: Cause for Concern | World Mercury Project
- How Big Pharma Rakes In Profits From Deadly Drugs (2016) | Ben Swann
- LarryCook333 (YouTube channel)
- Tamiflu (2015) | Catalyst (Australian science documentary program)
- The Revolving Door Between The FDA and Big Pharma | Ben Swann
- Understanding Big Pharma's Propaganda Machine | Ben Swann
- World Mercury Project (YouTube channel)
vaccine package inserts
- Andrew Wakefield | Wikipedia
- Direct-to-consumer advertising | Wikipedia
- Edward Jenner | Wikipedia
- List of largest pharmaceutical settlements | Wikipedia
- LittleSis – Profiling the powers that be
- Mercury in Vaccines | TruthWiki
- Open Payments Data | CMS
- Open Secrets – Data on Campaign Finance, Super PACs, Industries, and Lobbying
- Smallpox vaccine | Wikipedia
- Vaccine court | Wikipedia
- Vaccination Act | Wikipedia
- Vaccination schedule | Wikipedia