All of the Big Tech social media platforms are actively engaged in coordinated censorship of user content when such content contradicts establishment narratives. Facebook, YouTube, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and others have all been caught punishing their users through shadow-banning, de-listing, deletion and de-platforming, even when such content clearly does not violate their convoluted and arbitrary terms of service agreements.
Such censorship has reached a whole new level since the 9/11 terrorist attacks and the coronavirus hoax where even highly respected career professionals in fields such as healthcare are not permitted to have a voice when that voice challenges the government mouthpieces in the mainstream media.
- OPINION: America's frontline doctors censored by Big Tech
- America's Frontline Doctors Respond to High Tech Censorship
- Plandemic - the movie : YouTube banned this Interview with Dr Judy Mikovits
- Controversial Vaccine Movie Banned by Netflix & Apple
- DR ADIL - CONSULTANT GENERAL - NHS WHISTLEBLOWER - BANNED FROM YOUTUBE
- Social Media Bans 'Highlight the Profound Censorship on Web 2.0'
As i see it, the primary issue here is not that the fat corporate clowns are cutting their own throats by censoring users, but rather that people with important and often vital information which is clearly in the public interest, continue to rely on platforms like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter to disseminate their views and then complain when they're censored or banned. True, alternatives such as BitChute, Gab, Mastodon and others don't offer the amount of exposure that Big Tech does, assuming they allow you any exposure at all, however that will only change when more people start using alternative platforms. I mean really, have they left us with any other choice? And that's not an entirely bad thing either, especially when many of the alternative platforms have a far greater respect for freedom of speech and our privacy.
I'm sure there are many other alternatives than those listed here, so if you know of one, let me know.
- 5 social media alternatives to protect your privacy
- Alternative Search Engines That Respect Your Privacy – 12Bytes.org
- Alternatives to Google Products
- Awesome Privacy
- List of Active Reddit Alternatives v5 : RedditAlternatives
- PrivacyTools (Social Networks page)
Got something to contribute? Leave a comment!