Before subjecting yourself or your child to any vaccine:
- Determine if there is a genuine health risk.
- Determine if there are any safe and viable alternatives to the vaccine.
- Read the vaccine package insert.
- Learn what the ingredients are and whether they are acceptably safe.
- Search for credible information and studies that address both the pros and cons of the vaccine, including all of the potential side-effects of each of its ingredients. Children's Health Defense, a 501(c)3 non-profit, is a great resource and starting point.
- Use the Open Payments Data website to learn what companies may be wining and dining your doctor.
- Determine whether the risk is worth the reward.
- After arming yourself with knowledge, ask your doctor what they know about the vaccine.