This page is updated often so please bookmark it and check back.
One of the significant problems with the COVID-19 "vaccines" (by definition they are not vaccines) is the spike protein which seems to be responsible for a plethora of adverse effects in many vaccinated people including blood clots, strokes, heart attacks and death, even in young, otherwise healthy people. It appears those who have been injected with these toxic gene therapy cocktails may be shedding the spike protein, thus affecting the unvaccinated as well. Many other ingredients which are known or thought to be toxic to the human body have been found as well by doctors and labs around the world.
Fortunately some doctors, scientists and others are suggesting potential treatments for combating the damage done by the COVID-19 "vaccines", some of which mirror those which are used to combat the alleged virus itself, SARS-CoV-2.
Please do your own research before subjecting yourself to any treatment.
Commentary by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
(OMNS June 21, 2021) Although the mainstream media outlets might have you believe otherwise, the vaccines that continue to be administered for the COVID pandemic are emerging as very substantial sources of morbidity and mortality themselves. While the degree to which these negative outcomes of the COVID vaccines can be debated, there is no question that enough disease and death have already occurred to warrant cessation of the administration of these vaccines until additional, completely scientifically-based research can examine the balance between its now clear-cut side effects versus its potential (and still not yet clearly proven) ability to prevent new COVID infections.
By Dr. Betty Martini, D.Hum
While all of this is highly problematic, there is help. As noted by Mikovits, remedies to the maladies that might develop post-vaccination include:
Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin treatments. Ivermectin appears particularly promising as it actually binds to the spike protein. Please listen to the interview that Brett Weinstein did with Dr. Pierre Kory,19 one of Dr. Paul Marik's collaborators
Low-dose antiretroviral therapy to reeducate your immune system
Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, developed by interferon researcher Dr. Joe Cummins, to stimulate your immune system
Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)
Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways
Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses
Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver
(PDF) Common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and SARS-CoV-2 spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro (archived copy)
On 11th March 2020, coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, was declared as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO). To date, there are rapidly spreading new “variants of concern” of SARS-CoV-2, the United Kingdom (B.1.1.7), the South African (B.1.351) or Brasilian (P.1) variant. All of them contain multiple mutations in the ACE2 receptor recognition site of the spike protein, compared to the original Wuhan sequence, which is of great concern, because of their potential for immune escape. Here we report on the efficacy of common dandelion ( Taraxacum officinale ) to block protein-protein interaction of spike S1 to the human ACE2 cell surface receptor. This could be shown for the original spike D614, but also for its mutant forms (D614G, N501Y, and mix of K417N, E484K, N501Y) in human HEK293-hACE2 kidney and A549-hACE2-TMPRSS2 lung cells. High molecular weight compounds in the water-based extract account for this effect. Infection of the lung cells using SARS-CoV-2 spike pseudotyped lentivirus particles was efficiently prevented by the extract and so was virus-triggered pro-inflammatory interleukin 6 secretion.
- Dandelion Leaf Extract And SARS CoV Spike Protein (archived copy)
- Antidote is Spike Protein Blocker in Dandelion Tea for Pregnant Women Exposed to Covid and Jab Contagion (archived copy)
- RESEARCH: Dandelion leaf extract blocks spike proteins from binding to the ACE2 cell surface receptor (archive copy)
Objective: No drug is yet approved to treat the core symptoms of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Low-dose suramin was effective in the maternal immune activation and Fragile X mouse models of ASD. The Suramin Autism Treatment-1 (SAT-1) trial was a double-blind, placebo-controlled, translational pilot study to examine the safety and activity of low-dose suramin in children with ASD.
- PINE TEA: Possible Antidote for Spike Protein Transmission - Dr. Ariyana Love (archive copy)
- How to Guard Against the Spike Protein Contagion Caused By The Covid Vaccinated - Dr. Judy Mikovits (archive copy)
- Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding / transmission? Learn about suramin, shikimic acid and how to make your own extracts (archive copy)
- Is This a Possible COVID Vaccine Antidote? (archive copy)
Some REAL health professionals have claimed the body may be able to rid itself of the spike proteins or at least alleviate the deadly damage they cause by using certain products.
Breakthrough: This fermented Japanese superfood can inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infections, researchers find – NaturalNews.com
Natto extract degrades key region of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein
Natto is a traditional Japanese dish made by fermenting soybeans with Bacillus subtilis, a bacterium typically found in soil and vegetation. It is a staple in the diets of people who are least likely to die from stroke and cardiovascular disease, which is why it is thought to contribute to longer, healthier lives across Japan.
For their study, the researchers examined whether natto can impair infection by SARS-CoV-2 and bovine herpesvirus 1 (BHV-1), a major pathogen of cattle that causes severe respiratory infection.
The researchers prepared two natto extracts. One of the extracts was heated at 100 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. They applied the extracts to sets of lab-cultured cells from cattle and humans. One set of human cells was infected with SARS-CoV-2 and one set of cattle cells was infected with BHV-1.
The results showed that SARS-CoV-2 and BHV-1 lost the ability to infect cells when treated with the unheated natto extract. However, treating the viruses with the heated extract had no effect.
In summary, here is my personal plan for vaccination detoxification for myself if I experience gunpoint medicine (forced vaccination). The following plan is for information purposes only. Please see your physician for a treatment plan specifically for you.
1. Adhere to a healthy organic diet including plenty of pure water.
2. Avoid toxins as much as possible before and after vaccination. Toxins include fragrances (perfumes, beauty products, fabric softeners, cleaning products, room/car fresheners, etc), candles (beeswax candles are OK), automobile exhaust, unnecessary medications, and so much more. No need to add more toxins while following the vaccination detoxification program.
3. Use these supplements from Researched Nutritionals (code RCHMD) for vaccination detoxification starting at least 2 weeks prior to (preferably 90 days) and continue for at least 90 days (or more) post shot.
Cytoquel 2 twice per day to reduce inflammation.
TriFortify Glutathione 1 tsp twice per day to reduce inflammation and for detoxification.
C-RLA (Liposomal C & R-Lipoic Acid) Vanilla Caramel 1 tsp in water twice per day to bind heavy metals.
ToxinPul 3 once per day during first half of day on empty stomach to bind heavy metals and adjuvants.
MycoPul 1 per day during second half of day on empty stomach to bind heavy metals and adjuvants.
4. Make a paste with one or two opened capsule(s) of MycoPul (see above) and oil (such as coconut oil or olive oil) and then generously apply to the injection site immediately after the injection and cover with a bandage. Reapply about every 6-8 hours for the next 3 days.
5. If I cannot apply this paste right away, use ice on the injection site to prevent blood flow which will carry the adjuvants away from the site and deeper into my body.
5. What if I have already been vaccinated?
Don't worry. Negative side effects only occur in some people within a few months of vaccination. Long term negative side effects are not known yet. And, there are ways to do a Covid vaccine detox.
First, drink a lot of water, preferably "living water". Living water contains positive energy or vibrations that can counteract with the vaccine toxins such as graphene oxide. Drinking sufficient living water will flush these toxins out of your body, especially your lymphatic system where these toxins tend to accumulate. You can obtain living water from fruits such as coconut or watermelon, vegetables (such as celery), or even sun charged water, as described in Prevention and Treatment for the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19: Things You Can Do to Protect Yourself. Pine tea may also help.
Second, try to get adequate sunshine. Sunlight is composed of lights of different vibrations (thus it can be split into different colors). As shown in chromotherapy, these vibrations/colors are beneficial to the human health. Adequate sunshine will stimulate the human immune system and increase one's natural detox speed. When you drink sufficient living water, combined with adequate sunshine, you will be at an advantage compared to your other vaccinated peers.
The above two methods are actually more than sufficient for most people. Very few people promote them because they don't make them money. For this, I'd like to quote Pharaoh Akhenaten (Akhenaton or Athnaton), who, according to Thiaoouba Prophecy, supposedly said, "The time that I have spent on this Earth was an era in which the simplicity of Truth was not understood and was rejected by many."
If you are one of the a few people that need additional vaccine detox or if you insist on taking dietary supplements or paying for something for the vaccine detox process, so that you can feel more comfortable after spending money, then please do the following:
1. Reduce the stress of your liver, one of the most important organs for the detoxification process. To reduce the stress of your liver, I strongly recommend you to purchase and read the book "Liver Rescue" by Anthony William, the Medical Medium, or at least read his blogs or watch his videos online. It describes a diet that can cleanse your liver. He has certain abilities that others don't have, and millions of people have been healed by him, including medical doctors and Hollywood celebrities. In summary, you should eat more fruits and vegetables, and eat less meat, dairy products, processed foods, and eggs. Specifically, one should not eat anything that contains fats (vegetable fats or animal fats) in the morning.
2. Follow the heavy metal detox protocol of Anthony William, the medical medium. Anthony William suggests people to take spirulina, barley grass juice powder, cilantro, wild blueberries, and Atlantic dulse at the same time, preferably with coconut water or fresh orange juice. If the heavy metal detox protocol has helped millions of people from diseases caused by heavy metals, it will conceivably be able to detox the toxins in the Covid vaccines such as graphene oxide.
I personally think that Anthony William will talk about it if he could. However, he has not been able to because of the restrictions by the FDA (he would be sued). Have you noticed that he has specifically made a few videos recently on heavy metal detox cleanse, toxic metals short circuit the brain, and preparation for heavy metal detox cleanse challenge? It is just like what he did during the Covid-19 pandemic, posting a free "Virus Protection" ebook on his website without specifically mentioning the Covid-19 virus.
3. Try the methods that I listed in Prevention and Treatment for the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19: Things You Can Do to Protect Yourself. Some people report that they have been helpful in alleviating the side effects of the Covid vaccine too.