The color revolution/race war being perpetrated by blacks that is occurring in cities throughout the world in 2020 is not an organic, grassroots movement. It is indeed a war and the battle plans are being drawn by ultra-rich and politically influential white men such as George Soros and others who have either created or, at the very least, co-opted the Black Lives Matter movement.
I am not a racist nor a supremacist and this content is not intended to provoke racism. It is presented here in order to provide some perspective. It has become clear from my research, and one need only watch CNN to understand the situation, that the white race is under attack by the mainstream media, politicians, and their handlers.
It is imperative that blacks in general not be viewed as criminals, nor that all blacks in the Black Lives Matter movement are committing crimes against whites. Certainly there are many in the BLM movement that are well intentioned, however they simply do not realize that they are being used as pawns by powerful people who have zero regard for the welfare of the 'lower' classes, regardless of race.
We are constantly led to believe that racism directed against blacks in the United States and elsewhere is a systemic problem and that black people suffer simply because of their skin color. While i believe it is true that some blacks, especially those living in the depressed areas of the inner cities, are in an extremely disadvantaged situation, as are many whites, much of the information parroted by the mainstream media regarding black and white crime is severely distorted or a complete fabrication.
Yes, black lives do matter, however so do the lives of all races, yet we are constantly being indoctrinated with the concept that black lives matter more. Can the "Black" in Black Lives Matter not be interpreted as racist? If you think otherwise, imagine how a movement called 'White Lives Matter' would be interpreted by the mainstream media and even by many white people. Such a movement would be immediately and viciously condemned as a violent, racist, Neo-Nazi, white supremacist movement, so why is it that substituting 'white' for 'black' fails to carry the same connotations? Again, the answer lies in those who are guiding the BLM movement for their own political purposes. For more information, see the article, Exposing Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Seattle.
- Whites represent approximately 60% of the population in the U.S. while blacks represent approximately 18% (Wikipedia), yet blacks commit approximately 40% of all violent crimes according to the FBI.
- According to the 2018 papar, Deaths Due to Use of Lethal Force by Law Enforcement on the NHI website, "Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites.". In other words, you are more likely to be killed by police if you are white.
- In the table, Law Enforcement Officers Feloniously Killed - Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Known Offender, 2010–2019 from the FBI, 303 whites and 199 blacks were involved in the homicides of law enforcement officers (note that blacks account for only 18% of the population in the U.S.).
- In the 2019 paper, Officer characteristics and racial disparities in fatal officer-involved shootings on the NIH website, the study found that there is "[...] no evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities across shootings, and White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers."
- In the Expanded Homicide Data Table 6 on the FBI website, 3,315 whites and 2,925 blacks were victims of homicide in 2018. Of those, 514 of the offenders were white while 2,600 were black.
Video: This black kid started early
Video: Black mob attacks white man
A lightly circulated open letter published a couple weeks back signed by more than 1,000 health experts states that “White supremacy is a lethal public health issue that predates and contributes to COVID-19.” The letter, which reads more like an ideological screed than an impartial public health warning, advocates on behalf of the recent protests and riots, stating “protesting racial injustice” is “vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people in the United States.”
Interesting that while the letter laments that Coronavirus has harmed black people more than whites, the letter openly urges black protesters to take to the streets, resulting in thousands of people crammed in a few city blocks–the exact opposite of what the nation was scolded for even thinking of doing a month ago.[...]Interestingly, of the 5 actual authors of the letter, only one is a doctor, or scientist, and none are white. That’s not a surprise, because then the health concern would be seen as “white-splaining.” The other four mid-wits are cut from the diverse tapestry of self-important pedagogical bulwarks such as developmental economics, racial studies, feminist studies, and uh, broadcast journalism. [...]The letter advocates that protestors not be held in “police vans or jails” because those are “high risk” areas for Covid. Also, tear gas must not be used as that could agitate Covid as well.
In the aftermath of the Rayshard Brooks shooting, in which an intoxicated black man wrestled with cops and shot one with a taser, both white officers have been fired. Former officers Garrett Rolfe and Devin Brosnan are facing eleven and three charges, respectively. Rolfe is charged with felony murder- a sentence that could mean life in prison, or even the death penalty.
These charges are excessive to the point where even political “experts” interviewed by the anti-white media were surprised. In a piece for USA Today, published before charges were announced, University of Florida Levin College of Law professor Kenneth B. Nunn was quoted as saying he “[doesn’t] think there’s going to be sufficient evidence from what we see to establish an intent to kill,” which “takes murder off the table.”
The unprecedented severity of Rolfe’s charges is being treated as long overdue by some in the media. It’s a sign of progress in America, they contend, that more white men face life in prison for doing their jobs and defending themselves.