Who feeds these plots to the producers? Is it white hats in the intelligence community trying to warn us, or is it the psychopathic "elite" who then laugh at us? Or is it all just coincidence?
Do you remember the pilot episode for the TV series, The Lone Gunman, which portrayed the U.S. intelligence community flying remotely controlled planes into the World Trade Center for the purpose of enriching defense contractors and creating chaos in the middle east? Or how about Bart Simpson who, in 1997, was selling copies of a New York brochure for $9 with the World Trade Center towers on the cover making it look like 9 11?
I don't think it's coincidence.
From Forbidden Knowledge TV:
A 2003 episode of The Dead Zone TV series contains some shocking predictive programming of phrases and scenarios that we’re seeing play out globally today. YouTuber, Ari Novick cut together the highlights of the episode into this 3-minute clip.
In the 14th episode of the second season, entitled “Plague”, Johnny must help the local health inspector identify and find the source of a mysterious virus before it kills off the entire town.
1. The school is put on “lockdown”.
2. Everyone must wear masks, due to “political pressure”.
3. The town’s local health inspector in charge searches frantically for the animal vector, saying it would take the CDC months to identify it.
4. China is mentioned as a possible source of the deadly virus.
5. Johnny has a fitful dream, in which he clairvoyantly identifies the deadly pathogen and sees that chloroquin “suppresses the enzymes” of the virus.
6. The school nurse derides Johnny, saying that there’s no cure for the virus he identified and that chloroquin would ever work, as it’s an “anti-malarial drug”.
7. The infected patients all take chloroquine – all make swift and full recoveries.
8. The health inspector says, “The CDC would have figured it out eventually – but not in time.” Johnny saved everybody’s life.