I updated the user-overrides.js for Firefox again. I really try to not push updates this often because i know it can be a hassle for users, but several things needed to be changed or corrected. Changes as follows…
* misc. edits to intro text
* changed/corrected some pref descriptions
* removed some unneeded prefs related to smooth scrolling
* removed all [DEF=*] tags since these values could be changed by Mozilla at any time, yet are rarely ever re-checked (by me)
* moved 'privacy.trackingprotection.cryptomining.enabled' from the testing section to the user customization section
Rather than repeating myself, please see this post regarding how to implement the changes.