Both Firefox configuration guides were updated with more information regarding the downloading of the user.js and user-overrides.js configuration files, thanks to a commenter who was thoughtful enough to share a problem they had.
More importantly, the user-overrides.js file was updated again. The latest changes are as follows…
* added a regular expression example that can help find syntax errors
* misc. minor comment edits
* added missing tags to some safe browsing prefs
* added more safe browsing prefs
* removed the [SUGG] tag – suggested values are now indicated with '!'
* removed unnecessary [SET] tags
* added some missing tags
* added 'privacy.clearOnShutdown.sessions' pref
* removed some redundant prefs that were set the same in user.js
* edited some pref comments