Â A rudimentary utility to monitor the status of a remote server
serverMon LE is a utility to monitor the health of your connection to a remote computer, such as your website server, as well as the health of the server itself by using ping and file download requests. serverMon LE pings the host and, optionally, downloads a file to further check the integrity of the connection and server and logs all results. Both a host name and IP address can be monitored should you want to bypass DNS look-ups or your CDN.
- Portable! You can install or copy the program files to a portable drive and take it with you
- Monitor one host and/or one IPV4 address
- Logging of individual ping stats, file download stats and file download time stats, as well as totals and averages
- Settings for delay times, ping threshold, notification level and notification type
- Set a custom user agent for HTTP requests
- Quick access to all functions through a tray icon
- Free, clean software. No adware.
(version shown may differ slightly than the actual version)
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32/64 bit)|
|FILE SIZE||777 KB|
|DOCUMENTATION||ReadMe.txt (included in the download above)|
|CHANGE LOG||Change Log|
|PAD FILE (for software sites)||http://repository.appvisor.com/info/app-a20026c8d4f5/servermon_le_pad.xml|