One click. One kill.
Process Liquidator displays running processes and allows terminating a process with a single left mouse click, a single right mouse click, a double left mouse click, or by pressing the Del key. It also provides basic information about a process, including its PID, architecture, information about any windows belonging to the process, child processes, the owner and domain. Process Liquidator can be configured to display only parent processes, or both parent and child processes. It can also display a list of visible, or both visible and hidden windows belonging to a process.
The Process Liquidator interface is shown as a flat panel on the left or right side of the screen. Normally hidden, it can be quickly accessed by simply moving the mouse cursor to a preconfigured hot-spot near the screen edge, or by left clicking the system tray icon. Right clicking the icon will exit the program.
- Portable! You can install or copy the files to a portable drive and take it with you.
- Ability to terminate a process with a single click!
- Quickly access the Process Liquidator interface by positioning the cursor in a predefined hot-spot
- Ability to list child processes
- Ability to list windows belonging to a process
- Automatic and manual update checking
- Start with Windows
- No junk! Process Liquidator contains no garbage or malware!
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32/64 bit)|
|FILE SIZE||1153 KB|
|DOCUMENTATION||ReadMe.txt (included in the download)|
|CHANGE LOG||Change Log (included in the download)|
|NOTES||to send feedback or a bug report, use the “feedback” link in the options UI|