AutoClipX makes copy and pasting just about as simple as it could possibly be… — Lifehacker
Copy and paste… with your mouse! Featuring ClipMan, AutoPaste, and AutoWin
AutoClipX automatically copies content you select with your mouse, while pasting is accomplished by simply clicking a mouse button (the middle button by default). Linux users who are accustomed to automatic copying in the X Window System will appreciate what AutoClipX has to offer, while Windows users will enjoy the enhanced clipboard functionality.
|The Windows way…||The Linux X Windows way…||The AutoClipX way…|
- Automatically copy selected content from almost any program window
- Paste with a mouse button, or paste automatically with AutoPaste
- Store copied text in ClipMan for later reuse
- Remove/replace content from copied text, such as HTML markup, extra spaces, or nearly anything else
- Paste at the mouse cursor or system caret position
- Automatically switch between program windows with AutoWin
- Automatically save copied or pasted text to a file with AutoSave
- Email copied content
- Independently select which cursors can be used for copying and pasting
- Blacklist or whitelist program windows and/or individual controls you want AutoClipX to ignore, or work with exclusively
- Notification options let you know when something was copied
- Easily control AutoClipX with custom hot-keys
- Multiple configuration profiles
- Option to start with Windows
- Automatic or manual update checking
- Highly configurable, yet intuitive and unobtrusive
- Crap free! No spyware, no adware, no phoning home.
Click a thumbnail to enlarge (version shown may differ slightly from the current version) …
|TITLE|| AutoClipX / AutoClipX Portable Edition
|LICENSE||Shareware/Demo (a registration key may be purchased from within the program, or here)|
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32/64 bit)|
|DOWNLOAD INSTALLER||autoclipx_ins.exe (the AutoClipX Installer Edition contains both 32 and 64 bit binaries – the proper one will be copied when installed)|
|DOWNLOAD ZIP ARCHIVE||autoclipx.zip (the portable package contains only the 32 bit binaries)|
|MD5 HASHES||Installer: 53695ED36E6B06976B7B38E67E429F24
|FILE SIZES||Installer: 2.37 MB
Portable: 1.53 MB
|CHANGE LOG||Change Log|
|NOTES||To send feedback or a bug report, use the “Feedback” link in the options|
Out of all the clipboard managers which we have featured at AddictiveTips, AutoClipX offers the quickest way. How? It lets user perform copy & paste operations with a single mouse click.
AutoClipX makes copy and pasting just about as simple as it could possibly be…
AutoClipX is one comfortable way to quickly copy and paste text without touching the keyboard.
Software Informer says…
If you happen to be a compulsive clipboard user, AutoClipX may certainly save you time and keyboard use.
I would like to acknowledge and credit the following people/entities with regard to AutoClipX:
The AutoIt team and community for providing a simple and powerful scripting language with which AutoClipX is developed, as well as great support.
Inno Setup for providing the installer.
The AutoClipX beta testers whose feedback has been invaluable.