Copy and paste… with your mouse!
Featuring AutoPaste, AutoWin and AutoSave
AutoClipX automatically copies content you select by dragging your mouse to the Windows clipboard, while pasting is accomplished by simply clicking a mouse button (the middle button by default). You can also ACX to automatically copy content selected with Ctrl + A and with Shift plus a Left Mouse Button click, enabling quick copying of large portions of content.
AutoClipX is meant to be as transparent as possible so you can continue working normally, yet offers many very powerful features and lots of configuration options.
Automatic copying is regulated several ways to prevent unwanted copying and pasting in applications you want to ignore, or work with exclusively, including by cursor type, window blacklisting or whitelisting, window control blacklisting, and through the use of hot-keys.
AutoClipX is not application aware and should work with any program window that supports copying and pasting using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
AutoClipX will allow copying and pasting only for the cursor types you have enabled. Only the I-Beam cursor is enabled for both copying and pasting by default, but you can also enable other cursor types to add additional functionality.
Many programs allow you to highlight a word, line or paragraph with multiple left mouse clicks instead of having to drag the cursor. AutoClipX can automatically copy content selected in this way, but only while the cursor is an I-Beam (restricted for safety).
If you are running another application which utilizes the Windows clipboard, such as a clipboard manager, you may need to disable it if AutoClipX fails to work properly.
|The old way:|
|The AutoClipX way:|
- Automatically copy selected content from almost any program window
- Paste at the system caret or mouse cursor position
- Automatically switch between program windows with AutoWin
- Select from a history of copied text with ClipMan, the built-in clipboard manager
- Automatically paste what copied content to the last window pasted to using AutoPaste
- Automatically save copied or pasted text to a file with AutoSave
- Easily send copied content to an email recipient
- Independently select which cursors can be used for copying and pasting
- Blacklist or whitelist program windows you want AutoClipX to ignore, or work with exclusively
- Strip content from copied text, such as HTML markup, and replace it with something else
- Notification options let you know when something was copied
- Easily control AutoClipX with custom hot-keys
- Automatic and manual update checking
- Start with Windows
- Many user definable hot-keys to automate functions
- Highly configurable, yet intuitive and unobtrusive
- 100% Freeware!
(version shown may differ slightly than the actual version)
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32/64 bit)|
|FILE SIZE||1227 KB|
|CHANGE LOG||Change Log|
|NOTES||To send feedback or a bug report, use the “Feedback” link in the options|
Out of all the clipboard managers which we have featured at AddictiveTips, AutoClipX offers the quickest way. How? It lets user perform copy & paste operations with a single mouse click.
AutoClipX makes copy and pasting just about as simple as it could possibly be…
AutoClipX is one comfortable way to quickly copy and paste text without touching the keyboard.
Software Informer says…
If you happen to be a compulsive clipboard user, AutoClipX may certainly save you time and keyboard use.