Copy and paste … with your mouse!
AutoClip Mini will automatically copy selected text to the Windows clipboard. Pasting is accomplished by simply clicking the middle mouse button (button 3, usually the wheel-down button).
AutoClip Mini is a trimmed down version of AutoClipX for those that do not require all the features of the latter. For a feature comparison, see the table below.
AutoClip Mini uses the native Windows clipboard for copying and pasting, just as if you pressed CTRL + C or CTRL + V. It is meant to be light and easy to use. If you are looking for a full-fledged clipboard manager capable of storing and recalling content from multiple clipboards, AutoClip Mini is probably not for you. However if you simply desire the ability to copy and paste as fast and as possible, then you’re in the right place!
|The old way:|
| The AutoClipMini way:
AutoClip Mini automatically copies text that you select in your browser, word editing program, or elsewhere. The clipboard contents is quickly pasted by clicking the middle mouse button.
- Simple, intuitive and unobtrusive!
- Automatically copy selected content by dragging the cursor
- Automatically copy words, sentences or paragraphs with multiple mouse clicks if your application supports this
- Independently select what cursors to use for copying and pasting
- Enable/disable ACM by clicking the tray icon
- Ignores small mouse movements
- Optional automatic/manual update checking for new versions
- Option to start with Windows
(version shown may differ slightly than the actual version)
If AutoClip Mini is not enough for you, you can compare it to AutoClipX to see if it may be better suited to your needs.
|SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS||Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (32/64 bit)|
|FILE SIZE||887 KB|
|CHANGE LOG||Change Log|