Press TV’s documentary program “Untold Truths” is a revealing documentary film about the life and experiences of former White House Middle East policy adviser, Gwenyth Todd, who has escaped to Australia to keep safe from FBI prosecution.
Another kind user reported a bug affecting how formatting stripping expressions were displayed in the configuration UI. Although the expressions worked as advertised, it was possible they were not displayed correctly.
Also added was the ability to change the case of copied text to UPPER CASE, lower case or Title Case.
A few other dinky changes round out the 3.2 release which you can grab here!
Both AutoClipX and AutoClip Mini were updated. Included in the change log are several bug fixes, optimizations and changes. Significant items include automatic primary mouse button detection for those that have switched left and right mouse buttons. This was added mostly to better accommodate left-handed users. Also a fix was implemented to correct a very annoying bug that keeps cropping up where a modifier key (Alt, Ctrl, Shift) can be left in a pressed state. Hopefully this is solved once and for all!
AutoClipX was updated to version 18.104.22.168. This update corrects several bugs that were introduced in version 3.0 and adds some new features. Also several existing functions were modified to work better and there are a few key performance improvements and some code cleanup. Overall ACX is noticeably more responsive with this update.
Some of the features introduced in this version are…
- Ability to replace an existing selection when pasting
- A hot-key was added to toggle cursor checking on and off. This is meant to be a quick way to disable cursor checking for cop and paste operations without having to enable the Arrow or Other cursor types.
- Ability to blacklist individual window controls, making it easy to have ACX ignore a part of a program window without ignoring the rest of it
- Added a hot-key to paste the first dynamic item in ClipMan (the last copied text string)
The change log for AutoClipX includes almost 30 feature additions, over 30 changes and over 20 bug fixes. Among the highlights are…
- ClipMan: a rudimentary clipboard manager was added which allows pasting from a history of the last 10 text strings copied, or 10 static, user editable items
- AutoPaste: as if ACX wasn’t fast enough, it just got faster with an option to automatically paste copied content to the last program window you pasted to
- AutoSave: automatically saves all copied or pasted text to a file
- User profiles allow you quickly switch configurations
- In addition to window blacklisting, a whitelist was also added which forces ACX to work with only certain program windows
- An option to paste at the mouse cursor position rather than the caret position was added
- Much more!
Since AutoClip Mini is a trimmed-down version of AutoClipX, several of the new features were added to it also, but it does not include ClipMan, AutoPaste, AutoWin (automatic window switching) or AutoSave. It does feature a completely re-worked configuration GUI with a tabbed interface, similar to AutoClipX. Click here to see a feature comparison.
Obviously i didn’t do allot of testing with serverMon before i released it :
Several bugs have been fixed and a new version uploaded. See the serverMon LE page for the download link and change log.
serverMon LE is a simple utility to monitor a remote server for connectivity and server health. serverMon started out as a quick and dirty little script to monitor 12bytes.org when i suspected problems after the website was moved to different hardware. However, i kept making it a little better and adding more features with the intent of sharing it.
serverMon LE will ping and download a file from both a host name and IP address and log all activity. It is very simple to use and outputs a rather nice text log, as well as a CSV log if you wish. For the full description and screen-shots of the program and log files, as well as the download link, head to the serverMon LE page.